Jul 18, 2013

I WANT TO

spend a whole day book hunting. not hunting. more like, leisurely strolls through the never ending wooden shelves of new books. or the treasure hunt of squinting in second-hand book stores. or the amazement that BOOKS ARE SOLD HERE (WOW!) when i reach a place where book stores are definitely out of place.

Found this blog: INCIDENTAL COMICS!

very insightful and sensitive messages in his writing, and lots of it speaking STRAIGHTT to my heart. 

especially this!

the fact that the astronaut guy is holding a french horn makes it cuter to me! anyway. had been researching french horn prices and buzzing in my free time.

but. 

in the struggle for greatness: (hahah look at that rhinoceros on a leash)



and more wise words in picture form: 


i think the bottom right describes me. ME ME ME! 









something happened recently, which bugged me for DAAAYS. i'm really sorry, but i have decided. 


next getaway on the list. In other news, my new laptop is here! oh-so-heavenly-light dell vostro, but really disappointed with its crappy mouse pad.  


my previous toshiba's amazing mouse pad lets me do photoshop, movie editing, and everything else with it! where to find?? 

people are always going, "whoa, you're using your mouse pad to do photoshop?"

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY. AMAZING MOUSEPADS ARE HARD TO COME BY. 



this one... meh. gotta get a really good mouse to save my life, and also. WINDOWS 8 can go die. hahaha.

that's all!



i get hungry too often for my own good. now for some food...



No comments:

Post a Comment