Aug 1, 2012

this is.


basically, the gist of it. 



:)







update: ok la since someone complained that i seem very lazy in my posts. actually hor. these 1 pic 1 sentence posts are LOADED with meaning lehh. hehehe. but since not everyone knows mind reading, i shall elaborate sikit. if you dig into my previous posts, i think i have said a lot on this topic. 

on why i'm not in a relationship and all that. looking at couples around me, its kinda disheartening. there's love, and there's pseudo-love. relationships where jealousy and possessiveness take center stage. 


anyway, even without that, when the timing and attitude of the person is not right, that's where things go wrong.

so many freaking things can go wrong in a relationship, and i really, really don't want to be part of that.

ah. a lot of thoughts in my head now. not good at putting them into words.  moreover on this blog for all to see. :/ the older i get the more private i become.

i believe that... opening your heart for someone is not something that should be done as if its a gamble. JUST DO IT? nah. its your heart, for God's sake. that's no joke.

that is why i have decided, to open my heart, only with God's blessing  :)

ngek.


since He's my Creator, and He knows me best, why not let Him choose who's the most suitable partner for me?

note: its "most suitable", not "perfect". i know, there aren't perfect solutions or perfect relationships. but there's a perfect God. who loves and cares for us. so no matter what problems happen, at least there's a God that we can turn to, and a standard of living that a couple agrees with. i want a relationship where my other half really seeks God before he gets to know me.


this might seem radical or whatever, but that's my stand.






here! listen to this :D




Another day another waiting game
A little different but it's still the same
I'm here, but where's the one I'm longing for?
I'm having trouble feeling all alone
Will my heart ever find a home?
I want to hope but sometimes I just don't know
I know I'm not the only one

When you're fighting to believe
In a love that you can't see
Just know there is a purpose
For those who wait

God, I'm going to lean into You now
Letting go of all my fear and doubt
I can't do this on my own so I'll give You control

The pressure makes us stronger
The struggle makes us hunger
The hard lessons make the difference
And the difference makes it worth it




This is for those who wait....



No comments:

Post a Comment