Oct 24, 2011

ngehehe

to be honest, can't get over how pretty i looked here wahahaha. huuuge thanks to enthel for this random photo grabbed before i left early from the 15th Intima Awards Presentation and Installation Night last Saturday! Congratulations to the 15th for a term well served! you guys deserved it :)

still waiting for the photos from kenny's camera, so let's be patient, shall we? actually was on assignment that night. to write a photo feature of an event, actually. so acted like a reporter that night, stalking everyone and every award, didn't really get to enjoy myself. sorry volleyball club! will spend more time with you guys next round.







p.s: my phone died on me. again. so don't bother to contact me thru phone alright? maybe facebook haha so let me enjoy this phone-free week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment