Mar 19, 2011

Question:


-What is the name of the class of organic compounds with the general formula R-OH, where R represents an alkyl group made up of carbon and hydrogen, and OH represents one or more Hydroxyl groups?

-Answer: Alcohol.





currently scratching my neck like my life depended on it at Penang Evergreen Hotel trying to ignore the gross red rashes all over my neck and general abdomen who seem bent on eating me up.

why rashes?


alcohol, that's what!




:(




since i never really drink beer and the like, i didn't really have a chance to test this allergy of mine out.

so when the middle-aged plump lady doctor exclaimed upon the sight of my neck:

'AIYOHH RASHES SO SERIOUS, MISS NEXT TIME DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL LIAO LOH!'




haiz. there goes my future Cabernet Sauvignons, Chardonnays, Martinis, Bloody Marys...





whatever la since i never like alcoholic drinks in the first place *haha sour grapes mentality*


ok guys and gals i guess i'm back in Penang again. (i know i know, too much of Penang-ness in my blog liao haha) all i can say is a wedding is hard work, even more so when its uniting people from DIFFERENT places. so March 2011 is a very busy month for me with assignments and projects and the like piling up while i was trying to have fun.

sorry to all friends (yes i mean you!) because i've been so absent lately. my social life will resume soon. i promise. SOON!



haha very short post here, gotta run for Penang Chendol now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment