Aug 10, 2010

OWCH

today was my first two papers for the finals,
and i've yet to meet someone who's still 'high' during the finals.
now i feel so incredibly emo, i can't wait for sem break to start.
the reason for emo-ness?

1. i just woke up..it's now 12:17am...
2. my right leg hurt. like...@#$%...

i don't know why since young, my legs would sometimes ache.. A LOT!
it's like rheumatism or something, but this thingy started since i was like 5 years old.
maybe i was like benjamin button?
teehee...

its been a long time since my last 'aching',
but now its back with a vengeance...
OUCH!!!!!!! i hate you...
this is totally ruining my mood for studying :(

an attempt to cheer up:
yesterday i did 2 good turns, resulting in my facebook looking like i'm the charity of the year~

firstly is taylors (NOOB!) kelly tan asked me to help her with her writing assignment...
hehe...its actually no big deal lar darling...
i love writing anyway...
and its an excuse for me to stop studying =P

the second one was about sandra...
she was feeling not well in the afternoon,
but in msn i just shrugged her off and asked her to take panadol..
thinking back i was such an a**hole...
cause its the finals and i admit i was rather selfish that time. forgive me lord :(

but when i returned to my room at around 12am...
she msn-ed me again...telling me she needed a doctor!

ohmygosh...
so after some scrabbling around, me and kenneth found a 'driver',
to get her to a clinic lo..
nilai rocks la....

24 hour clinic? 24 hour closed.
16 hour clinic? closed.
24 hour clinic no. 2? doctor not in.

we had to go a 'cancer hospital' in the end...hehheh

you know what?

the doctor sez sandra's nausea, fever, and hard-to-breath is all just because of





anxiety.



LOL...sandra was so mad that the doctor suggested that she was 'overstressed' with her finals...

come on la...she is the most relaxed of all of us ....

so its actually really funny...

anyway..on a creepier note, after we left clinic number 3 and headed for the hospital,
the car suddenly stank... but the stinking source unknown..

but no worries~

anyhow, i'm really happy because its been a long time since i showed any kindness to others...

although ICF had that 'random acts of kindness'thing where we do stuff such as

belanja the security drinks,
or give a friend a hug,
compliment your lecturer...

after that thingy i went back to being occupied with myself...

i've been being SO unbelievably selfish for a long time...

honestly...

so...thank God for giving me a chance to do something yesterday~~
wheeeee~~


No comments:

Post a Comment