Jul 10, 2010

A cultured son-in-law~

this video was for my assignment, and at the same time my lecturer wanted us to participate in the inti film-fest movie making competition..


it's a long story, but at the end i did it.


the theme was 'culture',


and it was up to us to interpret it 'whatever way we want'

(mr.kevin's exact words :] ),


so i had this lame idea lo..


its weird why english language has the same names for weird different things?

don't blame me for the lame ending ok???


anyhow, thanks a whole lot to my dear actors who did their best although i know asking them to wake up early on a precious weekend morning is a huge pain,



  1. especially for aeron who had to work late :(

  2. philip koh who wanted to meet his gf but had to give in to my stubborn wishes~

  3. fiona who had to hold her brother's hand like ...lol

  4. also, special thanks to tanshinyi who had the nicest home for me to film this~ (my lecturer actually said her favorite part is the house =..=)


i got 3rd prize..its no big deal since there were not that much entries to begin with~


but its fun nonetheless~~~~~


i know that the lines in this movie sound lame...cause i didn't write a script to begin with...they kept talking spontaneously.. not bad :)


video

ta~da~





No comments:

Post a Comment