Jun 7, 2010

one little, two little, three little blisters~

that stupid day when stupid me bought those stupid heels from aldo
i finally woke up
and decided to swear off high heels

(for now..there are adorable little blisters all over my toes)

anyhow...


love is a miraculous thing



i learned to love again

and emerged from my sorrow with renewed strength
and


I fell in love ~







with ballet flats!!!!




don't you think that they are the grrrrreatest invention ever???

so pretty

so comfy
they bring you everrrrywhere~






here are a few i lurrrve:

when in doubt,get black ones. these are lanvin..supposedly kate moss' favourite~



miu miu !





i am totally getting this for chloe :]





sorry,i know this is out of topic but i couldn't resist the cute star charms =)

it reminds me of naimo~






ooh la la~~


No comments:

Post a Comment